Our strength, which is highly valued in the industry, is that we offer a reliable utility at a competitive price, managing the resources to achieve such purpose. We strive to optimize out client’s supply chain by supplying Wellhead Gas, City Gate Gas, gas delivered to plant, gas transportation and, at the same time, managing custom co-generation, electrical and multi-plant supply projects.
• We supply all Argentine Industries, delivering natural gas throughout the National soil.
• We supply natural gas through every distributor in the country, reaching more than half of the argentine provinces
Some of the places we supply:
The company employs professionals with wide experience in the market, offering technical and operational services 24/7, which is suitable to carry out the different types of agreements entered into with its extensive customer portfolio.
Services provided include, among others:
• Estimating different customers demand: consumption profile, maintenance shutdowns, unscheduled starts and imbalances.
• Availability of transportation, roads, mix of firm transportation volume hired, comparison between available firm demand, interruptible transportation, assistance agreements, swaps from other basins, third-party gas management at the delivery point(s), confirmation of transportation to carriers and distributors.
• Availability of gas and contractual conditions, daily amount hired, gas sale volume.
• Allocations, gas request, and daily transportation to the different players, such as producers, distributors, carriers and customers.
• Daily demand control, tracking of actual consumption, monitoring of deviations, adjustments, imbalances, etc.
• Rescheduling, allocations changes, delivery of reschedules to producers, carriers and distributors.
• Reports, reception volumes, daily imbalance, accrued imbalance, delivery variations, demand projection; measured consumption values (Industries and Power Stations)
• Rafael G. Albanesi S.A. obtained a license as a free agent of the Electronic Gas Market (MEG) by mid-2005. With that license the company is authorized to buy and sell gas on the spot market on behalf and to the order of third parties (producers, distributors or industrial customers).
• Rafael G. Albanesi is the first company to trade through the MEG